What’s Good About Anger? © 2010-2023 by Lynette J. Hoy, NCC, LCPC, CAMS-V & Ted Griffin, Editor/writer: all online courses, books, DVDs and Angercounsel’s Blog, 2002-2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lynette J. Hoy and Ted Griffin (CounselCare Connection, P.C. publications) and Angercounsel’s Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
To purchase resources go to the Anger Management Institute shopping mall.
- Protected: Lesson Twenty-six: Conflict and Control Issues
- Protected: Lesson Twenty-Five: Stress Relievers
- Protected: Lesson Twenty-Four: Stress Inventory
- Protected: Lesson Twenty-Three: Control Issues – Take Responsibility
- Protected: Lesson Twenty-two: Applying the SUM-UP and CONNECT Skills
- Protected: Lesson Twenty-One: Winning or Resolving Conflict Amicably?
- Protected: Lesson Twenty: 4 Steps to Managing Anger
- Protected: Lesson Nineteen– Keys to Collaboration
- Protected: Lesson Eighteen– What’s Good About Conflict?
- Protected: Lesson Seventeen: Evaluating Your Conflict Style
- Protected: Lesson 16: Facing the Consequences of Anger
- Protected: Lesson 15: Stop Blaming — Accept Responsibility
- Protected: Lesson Fourteen: Preventing & Interrupting Aggression
- Protected: Lesson 13: Choosing Behavior Alternatives & Case Study
- Protected: Dealing With Rage & Summary: Chapters 15-16
- Protected: How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Anger: Chapter 14
- Protected: Change Your Thinking: Chapter 13
- Protected: Log Your Thinking: Chapter 12
- Protected: Cognitive Distortions: Chapter 11
- Protected: When to Take a Break: Chapter 10
- Protected: Turn Your Anger Into Forgiveness: Chapter 9
- Protected: Managing Conflict: Chapter 8
- Protected: Anger and Assertiveness: Chapter 7
- Protected: Handling Anger Effectively: Chapter 6
- Protected: Defusing Anger by Managing Stress: Chapter 5
- Protected: When Anger is Good: Chapter 4
- Protected: The Power of Anger: Chapter Three
- Protected: Anger’s Many Faces: Chapter 2
- Protected: Online Anger Management Course
- Protected: Cognitive Strategies and Emotional Intelligence Video
- Sample Chapter2